What does your municipality require?

In Western PA, each township has different requirements when you sell a home. Some will require a dye test, some will require a lateral sewage line, some will require both. It’s important that you check with your specific township to figure out what you need to do before selling. If you have to make a larger repair, you’ll certainly want to know about it in advance. To learn more about this topic, watch our latest video.

About Gina Giampietro

Whether buying or selling, Real Estate Agent Gina Giampietro of Remax can assist in your Real Estate transaction for a home, house, condo, townhome, townhouse, luxury estate, vacation house,apartment building, income property, residential income or rental property. Depend on an experienced professional to help you in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.