The Realtor brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business of buying a home. In fact a licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find the home of your dreams. Realtors are not just sales agents. They are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying a home.
Why should I use a Realtor to purchase a NEW Custom home?
The advantages of having a Realtor help you purchase a new home are the same as those guidelines for purchasing a resale home… knowledge of the market, help in finding the perfect home quickly, expertise in contract negotiation, and closing assistance. The builder has a professional representative watching out for his needs, and you need the same expert representation.
Building a new home is a little more difficult and time-consuming than buying a resale and a Realtor can professionally guide you through the process. The Gina Giampietro Team has experience working with builders and has access to database of information about subdivisions, floor plans, etc. The Gina Giampietro Team is also familiar with new home warranties and builders purchase contracts. It is very important that your interests be professionally represented when you are entering into a contract for a semi-custom or built-to-suit home. These transactions are complex and the contract details must be exact in order to protect you and to ensure you get exactly the home you want!
Is there any advantage to not use a Realtor to purchase a NEW home?
No. There is no financial advantage for you to buy directly from the builder. Builders have a “single-price” policy, meaning you will be charged the same price whether your interests are represented or not. Just as in a resale the Seller pays your Realtor’s fee.
Remember… the Builder requires that your Realtor accompany you on your first visit to the Builder’s sales office, or they will NOT PAY your representative’s fee!
Let The Gina Giampietro Team Be Your Guide—
- Working with The Gina Giampietro Team can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
- The Gina Giampietro Team knows the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid many a “wild goose chase.”
- The Gina Giampietro Team can help you with any house even if it is listed elsewhere, or is being sold by the owner directly.
- The Gina Giampietro Team know the best lenders in the area; can help you get pre-approved for a mortgage; and can discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options.
- The Gina Giampietro Team is an excellent source for general information about the community, specific information about schools, churches, shopping, transportation, plus tips on the house inspection and pricing.
- The Gina Giampietro Team is experienced at presenting offers to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. They bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and can point out advantages and disadvantages of a particular property.
And the BEST thing is that all this help normally won’t cost you a dime. Generally the seller pays the commission to Realtors. However that doesn’t affect The Gina Giampietro Team dedication or the spirit of teamwork that they will put into helping you find and buy the home of your dreams. After all, their success depends on your success.